Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mas Y Mas Amigos

HOLA STUDENTS!  Once again it’s Mr. B signing on once again.  As you can see I have been practicing my bilingual skills.  As the days go by I find that my skills have been increasingly progressing.  A buddy of mine, Teddy, has spoken to me about how he is trying to enhance his skills in speaking Spanish as well.  Teddy works at a deli and happens to work with a number of Spanish-speaking people.  One co-worker in particular has been trying to work with him every day and teach him at least one new term or phrase in Spanish.  He now has a daily routine where he is able to say hello and ask how someone is by speaking Spanish.  With my help and the help of his fellow co-workers, Teddy will undoubtedly be able to speak fluent Spanish in no time.  Hearing about Teddy’s co-worker teaching him Spanish makes me believe, as I always have, that everyone is a teacher and everyone is also a student as well.
Progressing- to continue to improve
Enhance- to make better
Co-worker- a person who works with you
Routine- Something that is done everyday
Undoubtedly- something that will happen
*GRAMMAR POINT: When using more than one adjective, be sure to separate them with commas.
Exercise: Matching Antonyms. Match the word that means the OPPOSITE.
1.       Progressing                       A. Sporadic
2.       Undoubtedly                     B. Costumer
3.       Routine                             C. Worsen
4.       Enhance                            D. Regressing
5.       Co-Worker                         E. Questionable

No comments:

Post a Comment